I have to say you have the most sublime taste. I stumbled across one of the images you posted through google-image and ended up spending the next 4 hours going through your entire blog, following the links when I could. Ever little update since then is a treasure beyond words.
Also, I cannot stop listening to the mix cd I've made from the various posts throughout your blog. I had no idea I could fall so in love with Olivia Newton Johns Magic so hard particularly when it follows Pearl's Dream and leads into Pretty Day.
5 comments:
so very ghostly and good
awesome!
just thought you'd like to check out some cool photos at http://cityofankles.deviantart.com/
I have to say you have the most sublime taste. I stumbled across one of the images you posted through google-image and ended up spending the next 4 hours going through your entire blog, following the links when I could. Ever little update since then is a treasure beyond words.
Also, I cannot stop listening to the mix cd I've made from the various posts throughout your blog. I had no idea I could fall so in love with Olivia Newton Johns Magic so hard particularly when it follows Pearl's Dream and leads into Pretty Day.
Anyways. You have fans.
danke Quezada ... this makes me happy.
x
Post a Comment