what band is this?
I stumbled across you blog and I love it, but everytime you have a link like that, it says there's an error on the page and it's blank??
k a t i e : sad lovers + giantsфёдора : it's a link to an mp3 file - not sure why the links will ot work for you? maybe try to 'save link as' (a file) instead?x
hello from gabriel (atari2k). long time
hi gabriel! how funny you crossed my mind just the other day
where are u living these days?
new orleeeeeeeeanssssi don't know your email anymore, send word - rosenrotten@gmail.com
Post a Comment
7 comments:
what band is this?
I stumbled across you blog and I love it, but everytime you have a link like that, it says there's an error on the page and it's blank??
k a t i e : sad lovers + giants
фёдора : it's a link to an mp3 file - not sure why the links will ot work for you? maybe try to 'save link as' (a file) instead?
x
hello from gabriel (atari2k). long time
hi gabriel! how funny you crossed my mind just the other day
where are u living these days?
new orleeeeeeeeanssss
i don't know your email anymore, send word - rosenrotten@gmail.com
Post a Comment